How to use your TMDSAS Application Handbook
The handbook is a vital tool for current and prospective applicants to use as a guide when preparing for the TMDSAS application cycle. The handbook provides:
- A step-by-step guide through the TMDSAS application
- Instructions for all sections of the application
- The application essay prompts
- Application tips and important notices
- TMDSAS Policies
We recommend that applicants read the handbook in its entirety before starting their application and use it as a companion when completing your application. The handbook is updated regularly - view update log.
- Added helpful link regarding transcripts (p.46)
- Updated GRE information for veterinary applications
- Updated MCAT deadline
- AP Credit clarification.
- Updated policies regarding changes post-submission.
- Updated dead links in AP Course section.
- Updated Course Types to match EY21 application.
- Provided clarification on developmental courses.