FAQ - Secondary Applications
What if I have a question about my secondary application ?
Secondary applications should be completed at the same time you submit your TMDSAS application. Any secondary application required documents and/or fees should be sent directly to the school and NOT to TMDSAS.
A secondary application is required by the following medical schools:
- UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas
- Dell Medical School - Candidates will receive an email invitation from the medical school to complete the secondary after an initial review of their TMDSAS application.
- UT Rio Grande Valley School of Medicine - Applicants will receive further instructions about the seconday application by email.
- Texas A&M HSC College of Medicine
- Texas Tech University HSC School of Medicine
- The University of North Texas HSC – Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Texas Tech University HSC Paul L. Foster SOM at El Paso
TMDSAS does not handle secondary applications. Any questions related to secondary applications should be directed to the individual school.