• Skip navigation bar
  • Home page
  • Search

  • TMDSAS Transcript Request FormDoctor

    The TMDSAS Transcript Request Form allows you to create and print request forms to send to registrars at schools you have attended. 

    TMDSAS accepts transcripts two ways:

    • Mail your transcripts to:
      For General Mail:
      P.O. Box 2175
      Austin, TX 78768
      For Packages: 
      210 W.  7th Street
      Austin, Texas 78701
    • Electronic Transcripts
      TMDSAS accepts electronic transcripts from Credentials eScrip - Safe (formerly Credential Solutions) only. You can find a list of institutions they serve on their website http://www.credentialssolutions.net/links-for-students-alumni

    While TMDSAS will accept transcripts that are not attached to TMDSAS Transcript Request Forms, TMDSAS is not responsible for transcripts that cannot be matched to your application due to the absence of a TMDSAS Transcript Request From.  You are strongly encouraged to utilize these forms.  Be sure to inform the registrars that this form should be attached to the transcript when it is sent to TMDSAS.

    We also strongly recommend that you request personal copies of your transcripts for your use in completing the [College Coursework] section of your application.

    1. Complete the [Colleges Attended] section of the application.
    2. Download the TMDSAS Transcript Request Form.
    3. Fill out the PDF and print it out OR print it and fill it out by hand.
    4. Deliver completed form to registrar at each college attended.
    5. Inform the registrar that the form must accompany the transcript when delivered to TMDSAS.

    Do not have any transcripts delivered to TMDSAS until you have completed the [Colleges Attended] section of your application.

    Is a Transcript Required?

    One official transcript is required from every US, US Territorial, or Canadian college attended. This includes:

    • College-level courses taken while in high school (i.e. dual credit courses), even if they did not count toward a degree at any college.
    • Colleges at which you took a course, even if transfer credit was later accepted by another school.

    Foreign coursework must be evaluated for US equivalence by an evaluation service and an official copy must be sent from the service directly to TMDSAS.  A list of evaluation services can be found here.

    Helpful Reminders

    • Transcripts submitted to TMDSAS cannot be more than a year old - the print date cannot be more than a year from the time they are submitted.
    • Spring 2018 grades (or Winter 2018 for those on a quarter system) MUST be recorded on your transcript before delivered to TMDSAS. 
    • Transcripts for future coursework are not required until the course has been completed and a grade has been recorded.
    • You must send updated transcripts to TMDSAS at the end of each term that coursework is completed between the time of application and expected date of matriculation.
    • You can mail the transcript yourself as long as it remains in a sealed envelope from the registrar.